Appointment of Antti Kohvakka as Head Coach

Thunder currently play in the National Ice Hockey League. Anything relating to Thunder should be posted here.
MKTConor
Full Name: Conor McGill

Here at Thunder HQ, we're delighted to announce the appointment of Antti Kohvakka as Head Coach. Antti has a wealth of experience in ice hockey and had this to say;

When I learned that MK Thunder were looking for a new head coach, it was a very easy decision for me to apply. Thunder has a fantastic, almost 20 years history and MK has a nationally recognised winning ice hockey culture. I am looking forward to being part of this great club and bringing my experience of the game to take the club forward. I have been passionately involved with hockey for 35 years - this is a great opportunity to give back to the game I love. We look to have open tryouts in May, so please stay tuned for more information...

Thunder's GM Lauren Cox said;
I was honoured when Antti reached out to me. It didn't take long to realise we have similar visions on how Thunder should move forward. I hope the Thunder community are as excited as we are about next season.